Pictures.Emotions.People.

Welcome to my Photo- Blog. For more information visit "About"

Samstag, 17. April 2010

New pics on the blog

Hei everybody!
It's quiet a while ago, since you' ve been able to reed (and see) something new here on my blog. The reason was that I had to work with studies and other things so that I just didn't had enough time. But now I got a little bit more time and because of that I thought I could update this blog. Todays picture is actually part of a kind of a series I want to do. Sounds quiet big - but it isn't. The thing is that I want to take pictures which all are supposed to create a kind of feeling, just by looking. Of course I'm not gonna tell you the title right now. Watch this and the following pictures and tell me what you think (feel) so that I can see if it works.
Thanks and greetings from Oslo!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen